We take reports of spam seriously and will investigate your report as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that the action taken based on your report is confidential. For privacy reasons, we will not be able to keep you informed of any developments; however, we pledge to quickly examine your report and apply our guidelines fairly. We will contact you only if we need more information.
This information is particularly important and instrumental in tracking down the source of the spam. In order to get this information try to do the following:
- Open the message you believe to be spam in your e-mail client (outlook/outlook express/eudora, etc…)
- Under the menu “view” select message option.
- In the message option window look for the field that contains the “internet headers” also known has e-mail headers.
- Highlight and copy the content of this field.
- Paste it into the field above.
Please note that due to the fact that many e-mail software are different the instruction given above may not be 100% accurate and that you may need to adjust and/or read the help files (look for “message headers and/or internet headers keyword”) of the software you are using in order to find the information you need.
Please note that the Submit Spam Report button is reserved for reporting Spam issues only. If you are not reporting Spam but have a question, concern or comment, please visit our Customer Service page. We appreciate your concerns and we thank you for helping to keep this website a safe and reputable forum in which to conduct business.